Wednesday, July 14, 2010

To Blog or not to Blog




I have always wondered how it felt to blog. I want to start one but most times I decide not to for the following reasons. One, I don’t need it. I have outlets wherein I get to speak my mind, and yes, I do it very well… every single day, hour after hour. Two, being I guess the most important, I associate it with fear. And three, maraming mandaraot diyan ng grammar na makakita lang ng missspeld word at saka maling construction ng sentence ginagawa nang sukatan ng pagkatao mo.





Seriously, my daily routine involves being close with celebrities and it’s no exaggeration if I say that I am privy to the things that most people don’t experience – their hidden tempers, their concealed relationships, their smell, even to the smallest zit, among other things that they hold private. Sure, I have tickled minds by “squealing” these secrets in blind items but a blog is a different thing. I don’t think a person, as “tactless” as I am will be able to write a carefully written blog so as to protect the stars’ secrets. But hey, don’t expect that I name names, but you will know who I'm talking about. That is where most of my fear is coming from.





Onsikantot, we all want to get scared once in a while, don’t we?

No comments:

Post a Comment